Chessie Trail Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K, & Marathon Relay
October 30, 2021
Thanks to all of the runners, walkers, and volunteers that came out to make 2021 one for the books. Stay tuned for next year's date!
2021 Race: COVID-19 Policy
- All participants, volunteers, spectators, and vendors are strongly encouraged to become fully vaccinated before attending the races.
- FOCT will offer in-person race options, unless prevented by law, or withdrawal of the race permit issued by VMI.
- Should FOCT be forced to cancel the in-person races, all registrants will automatically be transferred to a virtual race. Registrants may elect to defer their registration to 2022, through September 30, by emailing the Race Director.
- All participants, volunteers, spectators, and vendors are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when not running, and to maintain at least 6’ distance from others when not wearing a mask.
- Runners will be spaced out at the start of the race in order to provide social distance.
- Packet pickup will be outside, to the extent feasible.
- Aid stations will be self-serve and spread out to the extent feasible.
Check out the race day weather here!