Chessie Trail Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K, & Marathon Relay
October 30, 2021
2021 Race: COVID-19 Policy
- All participants, volunteers, spectators, and vendors are strongly encouraged to become fully vaccinated before attending the races.
- FOCT will offer in-person race options, unless prevented by law, or withdrawal of the race permit issued by VMI.
- Should FOCT be forced to cancel the in-person races, all registrants will automatically be transferred to a virtual race. Registrants may elect to defer their registration to 2022, through September 30, by emailing the Race Director.
- All participants, volunteers, spectators, and vendors are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when not running, and to maintain at least 6’ distance from others when not wearing a mask.
- Runners will be spaced out at the start of the race in order to provide social distance.
- Packet pickup will be outside, to the extent feasible.
- Aid stations will be self-serve and spread out to the extent feasible.